Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

First I want to add that my last week ended with Brenden messing up something with his car when a lady was driving crazy and he had to go over a curb, so now his car isn't working. And also Blaine received a referral on Friday for not getting his planner signed by Jason the last 2 days, talking in class, and not turning in one of his homework assignments. So Brenden's girlfriend is driving his around and we need to get his car looked at next week and Blaine was grounded from the computer and PSP all weekend which he says means that "we don't care about his happiness".
Hopefully this is the beginning of a much better week. I actually slept until 8:30 a.m. this morning and then played with Riley, read the paper, etc. After that Riley took about a 3 hour nap. Now we are awaiting the arrival of the Wards' for a Super Bowl Party at our house. Jason made Jalopeno appetizers, Spinach/artichoke dip, and cheese/bean dip, plus we are going to have hot dogs and BBQ sandwiches. I don't really care much about the actual game but it should be a fun time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Blaine's response sounds exactly like what Zach says when he gets the computer or Wii taken away. I laughed out loud when I read that, I couldn't help it! Hope this week is much better for you.

    ReplyDelete