Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nice Weather

Last weekend I had to work which was not fun at all-- but this week having 3 days off made it all worth it because it has been so nice and sunny outside. Riley and I even got to spend several hours playing at Ben Hawes State Park which was so much fun for her and so exhausting for me. I feel like I have been such a slug all winter long, and thus now a have no energy to play with the kids. Riley loves to be pushed on the swings, climb the playground equipment, and slide down the slides but of course she is so little that mama has to help her every step of the way. My arms feel like they have gotten quite the workout. Last night the boys played baseball and Riley and I played at the park again. It is so great to have nice weather so that we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment